Monday, March 31, 2008

Say no to the grass!

Every Friday my highschool History teacher would say this to us on our way out of class, I suppose as a reminder not to do drugs. He was an odd man, but likeable. Anyway, that statement came to mind today as I found, yet again, more lingering Easter basket grass. That stuff has a life of it's own! So, next Easter, I will remember the words "Say no to the grass". I urge you to do the same! LOL!

Yes, as you can tell, I'm still in cleaning mode! I got some stuff listed on ebay last night, and in a few minutes will start taking pictures of some more stuff to list tonight. I love getting rid of stuff. So freeing! Is this a sign of mental illness?

1 comment:

Holly said...

I was just thinking the same thing earlier today. No Easter grass next year! I have Easter grass tumble weeds rolling around my house!