Sunday, March 30, 2008

cleaning house

Well, after WEEKS of barely getting by in the cleaning department, I now have some motivation. As I mentioned, yesterday, we scrubbed the lanai floor. I also hosed down the the walls and such to remove the dirt and cobwebs. Next came washing down Tyler's kitchen, including giving all the play food at nice bleachwater bath in the tub. I even found energy to clean the grill, which was disgusting.

Today, after Tyler's nap, I cleaned all the framework in the lanai with cleaner. I also spent the majority of his naptime clearing out some old clothes, organizing them, and photographing them to go on ebay. Tyler is now playing with his clean kitchen in the lanai, as I type away, but shortly he'll be getting ready for bed and I'll be listing some stuff on ebay.

I know this is just utterly fascinating, but considering I've barely been conquering laundry and dishes, this is huge! Now if I could just get my house CLEAN, I'd be set!

5 comments:

Working Mama said...

Aren't those nesting spurts THE BEST! Even if it is your regular nature to clean a lot, when you are SO tired and all being pregnant...nesting is wonderful!
Andrea

Scarlett said...

Good for you!!! I wish I would get motivation to clean!!!

Karen said...

It's a good feeling to feel like you've accomplished something. Good for you!

Melodie said...

Don't forget... Today (3/31) is the last day for the one-cent listing fees for items starting at $.99 or less. It can really save you a ton of money in listing fees and if your items don't sell, you're not out much.

Heather said...

Thanks Melodie! I got 2 listed last night (1 was a large lot of stuff) and I will try to get some more listed tonight. I had forgotten about that!