Monday, March 24, 2008

recap, Easter 2008

I just thought I'd do a photo recap of yesterday's festivities, since I didn't get a chance to do so last night.

First we woke up, where Tyler discovered that the Easter Bunny had eaten the carrot he left for him, and in turn had filled his basket with all sorts of goodies.
After playing and eating candy, he pretended to nap before heading to my grandparents house. Once there he checked out the orange tree, only to discover it now has flower buds and baby oranges. Very exciting.
After a delicious meal, it was time for Easter egg hunt 732. Or maybe it was #4. Either way, he was happy with his loot (this time it was jelly beans).
Photo opp: Tyler and his GREAT grandparents (aka: G-G.mom and G-G.pop)
After some delicious dessert (or so I was told...I couldn't fathom eating it) my dad and I took a walk with Tyler to blow off some of that sugar high. We came across this.
Yes, that's a real live alligator, within 10 feet of where we were standing! It was happily sunning itself by a small pond.
Then it was off to the beach for some playtime.
Topped off by viewing a gorgeous sunset.
All in all, a wonderful day!

No comments: