Thursday, March 6, 2008

Here goes

Although I'm too nervous to set up a babiesonline page, like I have for Tyler, I figured I'd at least get started with my belly pics. So, here's the first one, just as I did with Tyler, at 10 weeks! Not as pretty as last time around, but at least I can log my progress just the same.

As for the stats, I'm down 7.5 lbs (which I guess is fine considering I started this pregnancy 20lbs heavier than I did with Tyler...ugh). My symptoms are coming and going a bit, but still remain. My next appointment is a week from today. Hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat. Keep your fingers crossed! If all goes well we might just break the news to Tyler!

3 comments:

Karlise said...

Wait?! Where's the belly? LOL

I can't wait too see you progress! I never got around to taking shots every few weeks. :(

Heather said...

It's funny you say that, 'cause I woke up 2 days ago and I swore that belly that I had last week was gone! I guess it was just bloating or something!

Scarlett said...

Yeah, what belly?! Up 20, down 7.5... whatever, you look great. Especially considering how sick you've been! I can't wait to see your belly grow!