Thursday, March 27, 2008

how NOT to have fun

Take a 13-week pregnant person and sit her in a dentist chair. Ummm, fun. I had no idea the human body could produce so much saliva. However, I was happy to hear that this pregnancy (so far) hasn't done any damage to my teeth, since I was concerned about that from the vomiting. My gums are a little extra sensitive, but that's to be expected. I do get the fun task of picking out a children's mouthwash/rinse the next time I run to the store. Apparently my teeth would just love fluoride right now. Bubblegum flavor, here I come!

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Glad to see your teeth are doing well! Sounds like it was fun-fun! LOL
Andrea

Melodie said...

Eww! I hate bubble gum flavor!

Yeah, that extra saliva is fun, isn't it. I remember how much I had when I was pregnant with Katie and it was so annoying.