Thursday, March 20, 2008

12 weeks today!

I know some resources give different dates for the beginning of the 2nd trimester, but I'm going with today darn it!

In celebration I made a babiesonline page for the new baby, so feel free to check it out here.

I also will now allow myself to wear maternity clothes, but since it's yucky out I ended up in yoga pants and a t-shirt anyway. Maybe tomorrow.

Symptoms are still in full-swing, but I do get more of a break from them than I used to before. As I recently explained, before I had bad days and worse days. Now I have bad days and tolerable days. Unfortunately today is a bad day, but emotionally I'm doing pretty good.

28 weeks to go!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Awwww, your baby bump is so cute!

Scarlett said...

Your belly is so cute!!! Hey - mine looks like that, and I'm not pregnant! LOL!

Working Mama said...

You are ABSOLUTELY adorable, Heather. You are glowing and you LOOK great. I am SO very happy for you.
Andrea

Melodie said...

Congratulations! I think that technically the second trimester starts at 13 weeks, but since 12 weeks is the "magic number" of when you can feel safe that all is going well with your pregnancy, a lot of people consider that the beginning. Either way, you can stop worrying so much and try to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. And hopefully, the nausea will go away completely soon.

Andrea said...

You look so great Heather! I love your little bump! Congats on moving into the 2nd tri! I hope your bad days quickly get outnumbered by the good ones and that it'll be smooth sailing from here on out. You deserve it after the 1st Tri you've had!