Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My apologies

It has come to my attention that my blog is too focused on vomit these days. When I titled this blog "my life, my blog", it was because I was determined to not just write about Tyler (not that I don't write about him, that would be impossible...he,he). I wanted to write about ME and what was going on in my life. Unfortunately now, sometimes nothing is going on in my life at all except the side-effects of this pregnancy. Sometimes it just takes over. Believe me, it takes restraint not to type about it EVERY day.

So, if I've offended other people with my posts, for that I am sorry. But I have come to the conclusion that you just can't please everyone. But, for once in my life, I'm not trying to. Okay, at least I'm trying to tell myself that, lol! This blog is about ME, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I contemplated NOT discussing the ugly stuff going on in my life, but what would be a journal without it? I contemplated putting a warning on posts that may not be pleasant, but really, should I censor my own blog? Anyway, my point is, bare with me, because I'm hoping to have happier things to report in the near future. Until then, if you don't like it, I'm sure you can find better things to read!

P.S. This is not meant as a criticism to anyone, by any means. It's just partially based from guilty. You know, feeling bad that I offended people (and or bored them). And, admittedly, I'm overly hormonal and a little defensive.

2 comments:

MartaDavis said...

Heather, I did not mean to offend you at all. I was probably having a hormonal day too.
I know, you are free to write anything you want, just as I am free to read what I want. I just love reading your blog because you are very good at describing things and posting pictures, the cute things Tyler do, I guess because I missed all that with my own son...so, nothing against you and I apologize if I made you feel bad. I am sorry. And I will keep reading it because again, I like your style of writing and it is not boring at all.

Heather said...

No offense taken. BTW, I wrote back to you via e-mail.