Sunday, March 9, 2008

The wants and desires of a 3-year-old boy

So, you might expect that a 3-year-old's wish list would include things like matchbox cars, legos, drums, transformers, or some other seemingly "normal" toy. Not my boy. Nope. So, what do you think it is he wants? Go ahead, take a guess.

A freakin' space bag. Seriously. Almost every day he asks me if we have space bags. I've questioned him WHY we would possibly need space bags. The answer, directly from the source, "I want one because I can feel the airtight zipper and vacuum out the air". I've asked him WHAT he'd do with a space bag, and he tells me he would store blankets "or someping". LOL! So, of course he asked us to buy some today in Walmart. I told him maybe Santa would bring some next year for Christmas. I swear if he's still asking for them 9 months from now, for goodness sake he's getting some under the tree. LOL.

His other recent desire is a pancake puffs pan. He thinks they would be "yummy". You can simply "pour and flip". Oye.

Can you tell the child watches too much TV these days?????

3 comments:

Karen said...

That's too funny about the space bags but seriously, Shawn asks if we can get a pancake puff pan also.

Hill said...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Tyler wanting to be better organized with Space Bags. That's awesome. Don't ever let him watch QVC, or you'll have a nightmare on your hands.

Scarlett said...

I am sick to death of the pancake puff commercial! Why do they play it every five seconds???