Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yeah for WiFi!

Al's surgery is complete and we are now checked in our lovely cheap motel/hotel for the night. The surgery went well, or at least we presume. He is able to see, but everything is blurry, as it apparently should be.


Here's HOPEFULLY the last photo (taken this morning) that we'll ever see of Al with glasses.

I'm happily playing on the internet as my half-blind husband is trying to watch TV. Keep in mind, the TV itself is blurry and then he's got blurry vision on top of that. If it were ME I'd be taking one of those nice percosets and enjoying a nap. LOL. Tyler is happily playing in the bathtub because he thought that would be "fun" (not MY idea of fun, but who am I to judge?).
Today I'm exactly 18 weeks along. After bottoming out at a 10lbs weight loss, I have now put back on 3lbs in the last 2 weeks. I'm feeling significantly better, although not as good as I felt with Tyler. Although, as I have been reminded, I am nearly 30 years old so apparently my body isn't as resilant. Last I checked, 30 is NOT old! But anyway, the baby is making his/her presence more known each day. I'm definitely starting to feel some kicks!

4 comments:

Working Mama said...

Did he has Lasix??? What kind of surgery? You look great - yeah for 18 weeks & an appetite!

Scarlett said...

Love your baby belly! You look so cute!

Melodie said...

Aww! You really look pregnant now! So, cute! When do you get to find out the sex? You are finding out the sex, right?

Anonymous said...

You look great Heather! Look at that belly!