Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hurtful Joke!

I saw this headline today on my local news section of Yahoo. It CLAIMS that "The real change should be Tuesday morning when forecasts call for temperatures to be in the high 50s around Tampa and in the high 40s in Hernando County.". You have NO idea how excited I was when I read this article. The 50's??? I would be in HEAVEN!!!!!

So, without reading any further, I popped on weather.com and found this. Not exactly what I had hoped to see (but of course not surprising in the slightest). To sum it up, on NO day in the 10-day forcast is the high supposed to be lower than 82. What a letdown!

I immediately double-checked and the first article was published TODAY. So, what's the deal? Well, apparently it was referring to the LOW temperatures, which according to weather.com is still not accurate (lows will only be in the 60s). Is it an April Fool's Joke over a month late???????? Don't tease me with low temperatures!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That is a lousy joke...especially when you can use the cooler weather...Hope you are feeling well...Isn't your sonogram soon??! How exciting...

Working Mama said...

That's awful! Someone is crazy!