Thursday, May 15, 2008

Half-way, baby!

I'm 20 weeks along today! Wahoo! Which means LESS than 20 to go (since I'll deliver before my due date via c-section).

In other news, I'm here in NJ. I think next time I'll just forgo electricity and water for a month so that I can upgrade to the direct flight at a decent hour. I NEVER want to have a layover in Atlanta again, nor would I prefer to ever fly AFTER bedtime. To sum it up, Tyler asked 1.4 million questions, thought he was gonna "hiccup all over " (aka: throw up), and never slept a wink until 2:30AM. Yes, that's right, 2:30AM!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

When I was thirteen, I had the opportunity to have a layover and change planes in Atlanta, but we (my father and I) decided it would be better for me (traveling alone) if we drove the three hours from Jackson, MS to New Orleans so I could take a direct flight into Tampa.
I've still never been to Atlanta.

Karen said...

Glad you made it to NJ safely. Now that you're there, maybe you can get some rest. I'm sure tomorrow is going to be rough. Please try to take it easy.

Working Mama said...

Glad you got there finally...despite it being "quite a ride"! I am happy to hear you are at 20 weeks too...congrats!