Friday, May 23, 2008

Pregnancy Update

So I meant to get a belly picture at 20 weeks, the half way mark. I forgot. So then I was gonna get one yesterday at 21 weeks. Again, forgot. So I got one today, 21w1d. I can hardly believe how huge I look, which is frightening since I still have almost half the pregnancy to go! It's all worth it, but boy has this child given me a run for my money! I'm still getting sick occasionally. I still don't have much of an appetite. I'm still down at least 7 pounds. I'm still having pain (but thankfully nowhere near what it was like the night that it brought me to the hospital).

Tyler is still not buying the fact that it's a boy. He has however decided that "you can have this boy and then the next day a girl baby can come out of your tummy". Nope, not likely to happen, but the child can dream. He is getting excited though, asking me tons of questions about me going to the hospital, if he can see the baby being born, etc. I must say, I'm sorta happy about the fact that it's a c-section, because that way I am actually being truthful in saying that the baby will come out of my tummy. I certainly do NOT need to be explaining vaginal birth to a 3-year-old. LOL.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Heather, you look absolutely FABULOUS!!!! I hope you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!

Working Mama said...

You DO NOT look huge - you look SO absolutely gorgeous! Quiet down! You really look FAB!! I love seeing your hair down - I know it's the heat but you wear it up a lot in FL and it looks really nice down!

Scarlett said...

Sorry you are still getting sick and are still down in weight, but you really look great! I mean GREAT! I never ever looked as good as you do when I was pregnant. Either time!

Hill said...

Oh yeah, you're SOOOOOOOOOOO huge (you freak, you are NOT huge). NJ looks like heaven right now compared to OK.