Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stop reading right now

If you did not watch the American Idol finals, don't read. I don't want to spoil it.

Turn away.

Right now.

Yea!! Even though I wanted David Cook to win, I really honestly thought Archuletta would do so. I thought he had a broader fan base. Shows how much I know.

I'd like to add that I blogged about David Cook being my favorite of the top 24 all the way back on March 4th.

Awww, and it was a cheesy rendition, but they sang our wedding song tonight (Heaven, by Bryan Adams).

3 comments:

Melodie said...

So, does that mean that David Cooke won?

Heather said...

Yeppers!

Working Mama said...

He was my favorite from the beginning actually too! He really does have the "whole package" IMO...charm, great connection with the camera/audience, voice, humility, originality, looks, versatility but clear genre. I think he's great & I am SO thrilled he won!