Friday, May 23, 2008

Florida is in my blood now

Well, today the high here in NJ is 70 degrees. Tyler and I went to the playground today, donned in our jeans and long sleeve shirts. It was an absolutely gorgeous day! Then it occurred to me that EVERYONE else was wearing less clothing than us. Many people had on shorts, even some tank tops. At the very most they had on jeans and short sleeves. They must have thought I was nuts as they slathered their children in sunscreen. I just laughed and enjoyed the beautiful weather, knowing fully well that a day like this in FL might have prompted some people to take out the lightweight jackets. Oh what a difference 1,000 miles can make!

While I'm thinking of playgrounds, here is a picture of Tyler, taken last week, I believe the first full day we were here (Thursday). He just loves the beach and playground near his Mom-mom and Pop-pop's house!

No comments: