Wednesday, April 1, 2009

catching up again

I'm all out of order these days. Hmm.....

On Thursday Jason took his first ride in a cart...and he tolerated it! Thank goodness for not having to carry him around the store all the time!

On Friday I found this "hat" of Tyler's, which Tyler refuses to wear. It came from a happy meal based on Pirates of the Caribbean. Anyway, Jason will tolerate it, so I guess I have to play dress up with him.

On Saturday we went bowling as a family. Tyler had a ball and did fairly well, although he has resorted to rolling the ball between his legs again. Jason sat in the stroller most the time, just taking it all in. We then went to Sonic for a snack. Al and Tyler ended up having whole meals and then ice cream, and I ended up with a slush. It was good though. Shockingly, and I have a hard time believing this myself, the less I eat the processed junk, the less I crave it. It wasn't even too hard watching them eat fries and tator tots and ice cream. Don't get me wrong, if I could have I totally would have had some, but it wasn't too bad. Getting easier.

On Sunday Al fed Jason some cereal. He calls into me saying something like "I got him to eat the whole bowl". I was shocked, considering he doesn't usually eat too much for me. Then I saw his shirt. I'm pretty sure most of it is there. That's what happens when daddy feeds baby.

No comments: