Saturday, March 28, 2009

how did I forget?

I was so consumed with Jason's "issues" that I forgot to post Tyler's t-ball photos. I told myself that I would NOT bring my camera to EVERY t-ball event (just most..ha, ha). Well, I couldn't help myself once it was confirmed that Thursday was picture day! And, better yet, Al was able to meet us there which made Tyler VERY happy.

As you probably recall, class picture day didn't go to well. He was a little anxious, but did okay for this. His smile was beyond cheesy, but since no tears were shed, I was a happy camper. We don't get the professional pics back for a while, so until then, here are the ones I took. Note that Tyler is either the oldest or second oldest on the team, but I do believe he's one of the shortest. Poor kid apparently inherited my height. His poor shorts were huge on him. I believe they were rolled up three or four times!


Practice was short, due to the time it took to take pictures. He did have fun though and got lots of energy out. Al got a kick out of me nursing Jason. I hadn't brought a chair, so I resorted to sitting in the jogging stroller. As he whips out the camera he says "you always say I don't take any pictures". Hmm, a picture of me nursing in a stroller isn't what I had in mind! But it does make me laugh, so I thought I'd share!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I wouldn't worry too much about Tyler's cheesy smile. He fits well with the rest of the group. I think the little girl on the far left is the only one with a good smile. The rest of the group is either forcing it or not smiling at all.