Wednesday, March 18, 2009

update and a vent

So Karen is right, it's likely the wheat. I just didn't want it to be the wheat. Wheat ellimination kills me, but now it's gone from my diet too. Back to my days of eating only meat, rice, fruit, veggies, and oatmeal. If I only have a few weeks of nursing left, hopefully they can be as pleasant as possible, which means that I'll eliminate the wheat for now.

Now my vent. Apparently yahoo did some updating and I've been getting these pop-ups about contacting my friends. No big deal, right? Well, the one that keeps coming up is that my friend "Christina would like to add you to his or her contact list". You might still think "okay, no big deal". Christina died 10 months ago. Not the way I wanted to start my day. Yahoo should not be allowed to lie to me.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I know we were discussing why wheat is hard to digest and Kandee was trying to explain it. I found the article on WPF here: http://www.westonaprice.org/modernfood/wheatyindiscretions.html

I know Andrea buys I think spelt bread but I forget the bakery she gets it from. If you must have bread, maybe you could slowly introduce that instead of wheat to see if he handles it? Just trying to offer some other suggestions so you can breastfeed and eat your bread ;)

Melodie said...

I would have to send Yahoo a very nasty email about that.