Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day continued...

Did I mention that Jason had a plethora of hand-me-down St. Patrick's Day clothing?

Okay, I just couldn't decide if this picture or the last picture was cuter.

Not an outfit, but definitely in the spirit of the holiday.

My cutie pie (does it make me a bad mom that he's posing in beer beads???)

Brotherly love....

Tyler, sporting his shamrock sticker he got at school. Note the "high and tight" haircut he requested "to be just like Daddy". I cried when he asked, then let him have his haircut. He looks WAY too grown up.

Mmmmm, cookies (which I can't eat, of course)

Jason in his last St. Patrick's Day outfit of the bunch.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

He may look too grown up, but at least he won't really need a haircut for a while now.

Tiffany said...

OH, the boys look so darn cute!