Wednesday, March 4, 2009

on the road to recovery

On Sunday I was really struggling to get Jason to eat. I figured it couldn't hurt to try to get him to take some water, being that I figured he'd really only play with it (and we could all use some distraction). Much to my surprise, we thought he might have drank some fluid out of the sippy cup! Curious to see if he was actually drinking anything, we put some water in the bottle (where we could see markings for amounts of fluid) and he drank about 1/2oz. I'll take it! He loved holding it and trying to drink.


Tyler spent his recovery watching way too much TV and playing Mario Kart. Thank goodness he also took some time for relaxation during yoga.

Jason finally had a vomit-free night last night and his fever is down quite a bit. He's still VERY congested (which is causing us to lose lots of sleep), but hopefully is on the mend. He felt well enough today that I let the boys play outside. Tyler loves bubbles, and Jason was fascinated by them!


1 comment:

jamielblev said...

Life with 2 kids is so crazy! I'm so sorry y'all have all been sick. How's the new diet going? How about solids for Jason?