Friday, March 27, 2009

just great

So the kid (Jason) is either....

a) allergic to corn

b) allergic to rice cereal

c) allergic to something else

d) allergic to something outside (tree pollen is high now)

e) has a cold

at this point I'm honestly hoping for e. He's so congested. I've been up practically all night with him, which I'm hoping is just because of the congestion (not genuine discomfort that he gets with his food allergies). I'm back to suctioning noses. We're both miserable. It's only 6:00am and I'm ready for the day to be over. NOW!

6:33AM upate. Blood in stool. I'm in tears. Why is this so tough? Off to pediatrician today. Hopefully I'll be able to get an appointment.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Let us know how the doctor visit goes. Good luck!

jamielblev said...

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry! I hope he feels better soon!