Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a winner already!

Remember my post about Swagbucks? Well, it was March 13th, the day I signed up. For those whom are mathematically challenged, that's 11 days later, and I've already earned a $5 gift card to Amazon.com! Not too bad for doing nothing other than searching the internet as I do normally.

If you haven't already, head over to Swagbucks here. Sign up, and make sure to download their tool bar. By using it you gain "Swagbucks" while doing your normal everyday google searches. Nothing fancy. And the more people that you can convince to join, the more Swagbucks you earn as well. Once you accumulate swagbucks you can trade them in for various giftcards (Amazon, Southwest, Disney, Barnes & Noble, Target...just to name a few) and other prizes such as electronics, collectibles, etc.

So, start swagging. You'll be glad you did!

And with that, I promise to no longer brag about my Swagbucks earnings...at least until I save up for something big. LOL!

1 comment:

Homemade Happenings said...

Been meaning to do this, but kept forgetting - finally remembered today!