Thursday, April 9, 2009

Duracell, how I love thee


So last night, after unsuccessfully attempting to get Jason to sleep in his crib, I put him in the swing before heading out to urgent care. Al says he fell asleep quickly at maybe 8:45/9:00'ish. He did not wake up until 5:10. Yes, 5:10!!!! The longest stretch I had ever had before I believe was 5 hours (and that was rare to begin with), so he practically doubled that! That swing has been used AT LEAST 20 hours in the past week, and it just keeps on going. The Energizer bunny doesn't have anything on those Duracell batteries in that swing. And NO comparison to the cheapo batteries I used to buy. I may go broke in buying Duracell batteries, but it will be worth it! They've got my business. They rock!

As for me, I was up a few times double-checking to make sure that perhaps the baby monitor had died on me or Jason had stopped breathing. All was fine with him, all snugly in his swing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Jason!!!

I'm having flashbacks - we did the SAME thing to transition Liam to crib sleeping. Baby steps...