Tuesday, April 7, 2009

spring break, day 1

Monday was the start of Tyler's spring break. I've been sorta dreading this, between Jason learning how to sleep in his crib (which equates to less sleep for me) and Tyler not having entertainment.

Anyway, I decided to bring Tyler to Pump it Up that morning to get us out of the house and blow off steam. He had a ball running, jump, sliding, bouncing, yelling, etc. It's hard to believe that, less than a year ago, Tyler was afraid of this stuff. Now I can't get him off of it! It was a great diversion, made even better by running into an old playgroup friend I haven't seen in a long while!



In the afternoon, once the threat of rain finally seemed to pass, we went outside to play a little. I drew Tyler a picture with sidewalk chalk and he drew one back. Isn't that so sweet!?!?

No comments: