Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the suspense is killing me

We've been toying with the idea of getting a new laptop or netbook, especially with the upcoming move. My parent's desktop isn't the most convenient, and although you'd think that 3 adults could easily share the one laptop, I know it would be tough at times. I usually can only get online when the kids are resting/sleeping, which is probably when my mom would be online, and my dad is online in the evening. Anyway, obviously I'm totally trying to justify this...

Look what Al thought I needed for my birthday.


She's a cute little netbook and apparently has just what I need for searching the internet and uploading pictures. Now I just have to wait for Amazon to ship it. Patience has never been a skill of mine. I'm being put to the test!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ohhhh how fun!!!!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

First off - Happy Birthday! You'll have to tell me what you think about the laptop. We need to get a new one too and this one looks very cool.

How sad is this - I tried to leave a comment on WebMD but couldn't remember how to login to my account. I used to know it backwards and forwards.

Christine said...

Looks nice! Plus you can use it outside and everything too!

Shey said...

Yay! I so can understand needing it, too! My husband and I each have our own computer!

BTW, I used to lurk on WebMD (as snowmoose) and occasionally contributed to conversations--in case you're wondering who the heck I am! ; )