Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring break, day 3

Wednesday was our playgroup's annual Easter playdate. It was the smallest and the coldest of the four that I've been to, but we had a nice time and it was good to finally see everyone. Tyler had a blast as usual, and Jason was well-behaved and let me chat with the ladies. Oh, and Jason also got a taste of banana for the first time, which he seemed to genuinely enjoy.





I regret to inform you that Tyler no longer wishes to run for president. He decided that "two jobs might be too much work" so he's going to focus on his main job goal of becoming a doctor. Either that or a firetruck. Yes, the truck itself. After all, he is only four.

After the boys finally got to bed I head off to urgent care to finally have my sore throat, cough, and aching chest looking at. They seemed to think it looked like strep, but it came up negative but they said sometimes it's not accurate. Hmm. Anyway they said my oxygen levels were low and gave me an antibiotic and an inhaler. Uneventful and easy. Not too bad.

No comments: