Monday, April 20, 2009

Dinosaur World (picture overload).

On Sunday we decided to go to Dinosaur World. I had been wanting to take Tyler for a while, but never got around to it. I've been compiling a list of things I want to do/see before leaving FL, so I figured we'd take the opportunity to scratch something off that expanding list. I had planned on taking the boys after school one day, but learned on-line that military members get in free, so we decided to bring Al and make a day of it.

We got there early and it was pretty empty. The weather was gorgeous and we ended up having a perfect morning/early afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised by all there was to do and Tyler suprised me by having a great deal of interest in the dinosaurs.

Tyler reading one of the plaques. Yes, he insisted on us reading EVERY one. I assure you my pronunciation of dinosaur names leaves much to be desired.

Stegosaurus?? Apparently my recall of the plaques is pretty poor.

Tyler nearly eaten by a Velociraptor (or some similar dinosaur).
Happy baby.

Digging for fossils. You get to keep 3. Tyler kept a shark's tooth and 2 others that I quickly forgot the name of.

Help (see the fear on his face?)!!!
Attack of the dinosaurs.

This one seems much more friendly.

Dinosaur crossing.
Yet another dinosaur, and I won't even pretend to know the name.

Jason finally gives in to the nap.

Digging in the bone yard.

Tyler being silly.

Dino bones.

Just eating some lunch in a cave.

Last, but not least, some playground time...

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I love the pic of the T-Rex poised to snap off Jason head! It's priceless.