Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ready for turkey day?

Tyler had off of school today, so we started off the day with a turkey craft. If you notice an alligator in some of these pictures (and future pictures), that's because it was Tyler's turn to bring home his class mascot, "Alli the Alligator". He gets to spend the weekend with us, and we are supposed to document it if possible. Anyway, so Tyler picked this craft (same one we did last year) and he INSISTED on doing it himself. He did eventually let me help him trace his feet and then finally cut out his last 2 handprints when he announced his hands were "too tired" to cut anymore. I think it turned out cute though!



Later on, as I cleaned, Tyler observed my holding Jason in the front pack and made a mock front pack for Mickey. Pretty resourceful, huh?

1 comment:

Karlise said...

How cute that he wants to wear Mickey!!! You do know you can buy him a pouch/ringsling/mei tai of his very own, right? They make kid size ones just for this purpose. I'm sure Bella will get one at some point. LOL

BTW, tell him he did a great job on his craft! And I hope Alli has a good holiday weekend with him.