Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Jersey, day five

Today, not long after we woke up, we got a wonderful phone call. There were flurries outside! Yes, that's right, snow flurries! Now I know you New Jersey residents would HATE that I'd wish snow upon you, but darn it, Tyler has never seen it (well, not that he can remember). So my dad picked him up and brought him outside to see it. Then we quickly went in to get dressed, came back out, and it had stopped. Tyler waited for more, but it never happened. Oh well, at least we saw SOMETHING.

For lunch we made plans to meet my cousin Kristen at Chick-fil-a. She brought along her daughter Annika, son Brayden, and new baby Ada (10..or is it 11?...days younger than Jason). Her mom and my mom joined us, as well as our grandparents! It was the first time they had all 5 of their great-grandchildren together!



Towards the end of our meal my cousin noticed that a man in the restaurant looked familiar. She finally got up the nerve to go ask, and it was in fact Brian Dawkins from the Philadephia Eagles. I later found this picture of him in the background of a photo I had taken of my aunt. His little twin girls were adorable!

No comments: