Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nature Walk

On Saturday we enjoyed a nice picnic at a local park (okay, it was Taco Bell, but if it is eaten on a picnic table it is considered a picnic). Then we took Jason and Tyler (and Alli) on a nature walk. It was a beautiful day and of course we found lots of "daventures". My personal favorite are the huge pinecones, which I thought would look just lovely in a basket as part of a Christmas display. Tyler has other thoughts (which involve sitting them inside his "daventure box") so that will be a battle I hope to win later.



We noticed many trees that seemed to have just been chopped off at the tops somehow. Al has his theory on what happened to them, while I have my own theory. Please click on the picture to view it larger and then help us settle this battle by voting in the poll to the right. =========>

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for dropping by my travel blog. Make sure you check out our family one too (I just took it off the profile for all the random visitors I get!). I will email it to you again if you need it!