Monday, November 17, 2008

New Jersey, day four

Today was another beautiful, but chilly, day.

My friend Andrea, whom I've been friends with since junior high, took the long drive out to my parents house to visit us for a little while. It was wonderful to see her! My mom kept the baby (since she was the one who had gotten him to fall asleep finally, in her arms...she has the touch) while we took the rest of the boys to the lake to play. We didn't last long cause it was cold on the water! Tyler did have fun though with her handsome little men, Liam and Jackson.



Tonight my mom made a wonderful big dinner and my grandparents came over to celebrate my brother Chris' birthday (belated). Here he is, holding Jason for the first time.

Jim and his fiance Kristin came over as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK You are NOT going back to Florida with out me meeting Jason. I will hi-jack the plane if I have too.