Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Happy 2 Months to my little Jason. I can't believe how quickly the time is passing. He's become way more alert and he will calm down (sometimes) if you start to talk to him. He likes to look at pictures on the wall, his stuffed terrier, and especially his big brother. He's starting to try to "talk", is smiling more (usually only in the morning), and is starting to develop more of a routine. Unfortunately this routine involves only wanting to sleep while with mommy or while being held, but at least it involves sleep! He can tolerate a little tummy time and desperately wants to roll (he'll roll to his back if you have him propped up on his arms on his tummy). When he's not crying he spends a good portion of his day trying to get his thumb in his mouth.



And Happy 31st to my hubby. This time last year you celebrated your 30th birthday in Afghanistan. It's so nice to have you with us this time!

3 comments:

Karlise said...

Happy 2 months to Jason and Happy Birthday to Al!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Champ!!!! We miss you....

Heather said...

Alright, I must ask, is this Champ's cousin Meghan? I had been wondering who this was, and I only know one other person who spells Meghan that way. But I thought you were in ME (and your other post implied you were in NJ)? So fill me in. Sorry I'm so clueless!