Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pool break!

So I was just plain sick of being cooped up at home, so we made the decision to go to the pool. I figured some fresh air would be good for everyone, plus it was beautiful outside.

Which means that Jason got to take his first dip in the pool. He loved it!

Tyler had a ball too!





And please no comments about my bathing attire. I was not about to sport a bathing suit so quick after Jason's birth, plus I really hadn't planned on actually getting in past my feet!

3 comments:

Karlise said...

Glad you had fun and got out of the house and it wasn't the Dr or ER! :)

Melodie said...

You northerners and your swimming in November! It's been way too cold for me to consider swimming, and i was shocked when I dropped Emily off at Girl Scout camp on Saturday and found out that they were actually going to let the girls go swimming.

Heather said...

It was 81, sunny, and HOT! LOL.