Monday, November 17, 2008

New Jersey, day one

After a LATE night coming in from the airport, we awoke on Friday with much excitement. Our first day in NJ! Unfortunately the weather had other plans for us. Rain, and then, some more rain.

My grandparents (that's G-G.mom and G-G.pop to Tyler) came over to visit and to see Jason for the first time.



After they left Jason continued to be passed around from person to person (okay, mostly my mom). He was a very cranky boy. Of course she had plenty of time for Tyler too (aka: her "sunshine boy").



For dinner we got to order the best pizza in the world, Riviera. Nothing in the southern states can even compare. My grandparents came back to join us for dinner as well. I snuck this picture of my pop-pop playing tea party with Tyler. He'd kill me for sharing this publicly, which of course is why I'm doing so! Tyler holds a special place in his heart. I'm sure he doesn't have tea parties with just anyone. I love you pop-pop. You'll forgive me for this someday!


Uncle Jim and Uncle Chris joined us for dinner as well. Uncle Jim pictured.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing in the midwest can compare to our REAL PIZZA either!