Monday, November 17, 2008

New Jersey, day three (part one)

Sunday brought us beautiful sun, but much colder temperatures. I believe the high temperature of 55 had occurred at midnight and it got only colder from there. When we finally went outside it was in the mid-40's probably. Of course I LOVED it but I think it took a bit for the boys to get used to it. It didn't take too long though before Tyler wanted to collect some more "daventures" and skip stones.



Jason never did get used to cold weather. My mom brought him inside pretty quickly, even though he DID look darn cute in his hand-me-down arctic gear.

Tyler moved onto leaves. Quite fun.




Finally, a rest.

Then we all came in to warm up. Mom-mom certainly has her hands full with her 2 favorite little boys.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

That spider cap is too cute!