Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome Fall

No, not the weather. That's not fall-like at all (at least not in my book).

Tyler had his "Fall Festival" last night at preschool. He had tons of fun decorating a cookie, completing a scarecrow craft, making a bracelet out of fruit loops, competing in a ring toss, etc. However, the absolute hit was the moon bounce. I would not have thought he would have enjoyed it, considering he's usually not very adventurous...and you certainly would not have thought he would enjoy it after he screamed bloody murder on his first attempt at entering the moon bounce...but my brave little boy stood in line again and LOVED it this time. I also think it something to do with a little girl named "Tiana" (I don't have a clue how it's spelled) who held his hand the whole time as if they were in line to buy tickets for their first date at the movie theater. Too cute. Wish I had pics of that!

1 comment:

Karlise said...

Looks like he's back to normal! Glad he had fun!