Friday, October 17, 2008

Speaking of Fall....

My local news announced a "cold front" coming to the area. Who are they kidding?

Riverview Weekend Weather Forecast (33569) - weather.com

Anyway, I might legally be insane, but I've decided to take the boys to experience some actual fall weather. My mom came across a cheap flight that I had to jump on immediately. It really gave me no chance to think it through, so I'm a little nervous (okay, a LOT nervous) but I'm sooooooooooooo excited. The three of us (myself, Tyler, and Jason) will be going to NJ from November 12th to the 18th. I can't beat the price ($120 in TOTAL for the 2 purchased seats) so hopefully I don't have to use all that extra money I've saved to purchase sedatives for myself to survive the flight.

2 comments:

Karlise said...

Brave, brave girl! Have fun! Hope it's not too cold.

Homemade Happenings said...

You are brave one! I am jealous though - I do miss the fall weather! You'll be okay - wear jason on you so you have free hands to tend to Tyler; I suppose that would be the easiest way to go about it. Good luck and enjoy! Bring some cool weather back with you please!