Sunday, October 5, 2008

All things Jason

Yep, you guessed it. More pictures.

First, some info. Thursday Jason and I had an appointment at the OB/GYN. I was due to have my staples removed and Jason was scheduled for his circumcision. Poor little guy, but he handled it like a champ. To be honest, he was more brave than his daddy whom went outside during the procedure (even though we had to wait in the waiting room) for fear that he'd hear his son screaming. He has been a bit cranky since then, but otherwise is doing well.

He's doing fairly good with nursing, or at least I think so. I'm pretty excited about that.

He's holding his head up more and spending more time awake during the day. Unfortunately I'd like to report that this has lead to better nighttime sleep, but alas that is not the case! He's a total sweetie though and I feel amazingly blessed to have two wonderful boys!



8 comments:

Karlise said...

Look at you doing the babywearing! Go girl! It looks great and he looks comfy!

Glad everything went well with the circ. My boys had it done while in the hospital.

Melodie said...

Is that a swing he's in there? He looks so tiny in that big ol' thing.

Heather said...

Yep, my neighbor gave me that swing. It's so cute and you are right, he looks VERY tiny in it!

Andrea said...

How sweet! I love your sling, very pretty! Jason is SO adorable! Those bumgenius fitting yet? ;)

Hill said...

I am so glad to hear that things are going smoother with Jason than they did with Tyler. Wahoo! I can't decide yet from the pictures if he looks like Tyler or not-- sometimes I think he does, and then other times I think he looks completely different. Crazy baby.

Scarlett said...

He's just a little doll, Heather. I'm glad you guys are doing well. How's your mom?

Working Mama said...

He's beautiful, Heather and you look fab! I love your sling! Glad things are going along well!!

Debbie said...

Everyone looks wonderful. And let just say how annoying it is to see you looking so beautiful after just giving birth. Ok, not annoying, just jealous!!!