Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged again

Here are the rules:

Grab the nearest book. Find the closest book...Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one. Pick the CLOSEST. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences on your blog along with these instructions. Tag five other people to do the same.

Okay, nothing is closer to me than what is on my bookshelf, so I grabbed what was physically closest to the computer, which happened to be "Chicken Soup for the College Soul".

Page 56 was a little comic of sorts, so it's not gonna make sense without the picture. The ONLY written words on page 56 say "Yes, Dad, I suppose I could've been more specific when I asked you to mail me a big check". It shows a dad holding a large piece of paper with a check mark on it. Honestly, it's really not even funny IF you see the sketch. LOL.

Okay, I'm tagging whomever else hasn't been tagged!

No comments: