Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Recap

On Friday Al's mom, sister (Dottie), and niece (Carli) flew in from NJ so he trecked out to Orlando to pick them up. That evening we hung around the house and ate dinner.

On Saturday we head off to the pool for some fun in the sun. As you can see, Jason enjoyed the warm weather (under the awning of course) but he NEVER woke up in the 2-3 hours we were there. He woke up on the walk home. BTW, that stroller in the picture is the sit-n-stand my parents bought for us. Very cool. Thanks mom and dad!
Unfortunately Pop-pop had to fly home on Saturday evening, which we were sad to see him go. My parents have been an unbelievable help to us since Jason's arrival. Thank goodness we have my mom until Wednesday!
On Sunday everyone arrived and we just couldn't seem to figure out what to do for the day, so we just hung around and spent time with the kiddos. It was nice for Al to be able to see his family and I know Tyler really enjoyed seeing his cousin Carli again.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

I'm glad to see you made it through the "weekend of many visitors" in one piece. I'm not so sure I could have handled all those people so soon after giving birth. Heck, I could barely tolerate my own mother dropping by uninvited everyday when I first came home with Katie.

Melodie said...

You have a meme and an award waiting for you over at my blog.

Karlise said...

Look at that little smile. How cute! Glad you are surviving!

BTW, I'm also giving you an award. Go check my blog in a few.