Monday, August 24, 2009

time with Jason

On Tuesday and Wednesday, while Tyler was in A.C., I felt like I had the days off! It's amazing how easy one child seems when you are used to two of them! I exercised both days, showered both days, did laundry, cleaned up, etc! But, most importantly, I got to spend some quality QUIET time with my baby! Wednesday I even managed to shove his feet in some size 4/5 crocs and take him to play outside. He was so funny crawling across the grass with his knees up in the air. I also learned that he can climb steps (he really doesn't have access to them, so it's possible he could do this earlier and I just didn't know).



Later we hit the beach for some time on the swings. Afterwards Jason spotted some ducks and made a ruckus, so I brought him down to the water. Of course he wanted to get down, so even though we hadn't planned on it, we spent some time in the water.

No comments: