Thursday, August 20, 2009

fishing trip

On Friday, after work, my brother Chris wanted to take Tyler fishing. First they dug for worms, which was almost as big of a hit as the actual fishing itself. I later went down to check on them for a few minutes. They had made a duck friend, who apparently was rather interested in them. It swam right up to them, even temporarily getting caught in the fishing line. Tyler thought it was quite amusing that he caught a duck. They later fed it some bread and my brother was able to feed it right from his hand! I had warned Chris that Tyler's attention span might be all of a millisecond, but apparently he was determined to stay there until they caught a fish. I'd say they were there maybe 45 minutes and finally caught one. Tyler was so proud. According to Chris though Tyler did not want to touch it so he wasn't able to get a picture. Too bad!



No comments: