Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Antonio

On Sunday night I got to watch my best friend from junior high, Miranda, on TV! She is one of the 13 women competing for the love of Antonio Sabato Jr. It's entitled "My Antonio" and is on VH1 at 10:00pm on Sundays. I assure you that it is highly entertaining!

Here's a recap of the first episode, which I happened to get a kick out of. http://blog.vh1.com/2009-08-16/my-antonio-recap-episode-1-whats-mine-is-yours/

So don't forget to set your DVR, or tune in to watch!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Heather! I just wanted to pop over and say hey. Seth starts school tomorrow and I was thinking about you and Tyler. When does Tyler start school? I moved my blog to its own address-www.twokidsandamap.com. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you guys going through similar milestones!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

I soooo need to stay away from shows like this. I have a serious addiction problem. But since it's someone you know... now I have to check it out!