Friday, September 5, 2008

people are annoying...

  • Why is it that people must use a lane that is ending (clearly marked) to pass other cars waiting in traffic? RUDE!
  • I was almost backed into yesterday in the Walmart parking lot...by a lady driving a huge pick-up truck with the bumper stickers "Cowboy Butts Drive me Nuts" and "Deer Hunters Love Big Racks". Classy.
  • Don't pay for an item on eBay and then e-mail AFTER I've dropped off the package to say that you forgot your address had changed. I know in theory this is not my fault (even though he did email minutes after the payment went through), but somehow I predict that I end up with bad feedback which because of this.
  • If you borrow library books on a friend's library card, perhaps you might want to return them on time. Or at least answer phone calls as to whether I can pick them up and return them for you. I know, stupid on my part, but still ANNOYING and RUDE!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

God forbid you rush out to ship someone their item so they get it as fast as possible, right? If you hadn't, they would have claimed you were "slow to ship." You lose either way.

Never let anyone borrow your library card. There's a reason they don't have or can't use their own.

Heather said...

No, it was that "guest" I had a month or so ago that stayed with us for a week. She was with us at the library and was so excited because she had never been before. But she couldn't get her own library card without her own parent being there. Ugh.

Melodie said...

That book is a forever gone as your vanilla.