Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Baby Bean" has a name!

We've finally settled on a name.

Jason Michael

I know it's pretty common, but being that our last name is very UNcommon, we wanted to stick with something fairly traditional.

Months and months ago Tyler came up with Jason (we're only guessing he heard it on TV) and it's stuck with us ever since. So we figure, IF Jason ends up hating it, we can blame it on Tyler! LOL.

In the meantime however, Tyler still likes the name Diego. He says that Diego will be his "special name" for his baby brother.

7 comments:

Karlise said...

Not sure if you want to put your full name on your blog Heather! May want to edit the last name to E____.

Love the name though!

Heather said...

I thought about that, but being the name of my blog, it's a little obvious. LOL. I'll change it anyway.

Melodie said...

Fantastic choice! It's a good strong name.

Debbie said...

I absolutely love the name!!!

Karlise said...

Oops! Guess I didn't notice that. LOL

jamielblev said...

I love it!

Andrea said...

Oh it's a wonderful name Heather! I love it!