Thursday, September 18, 2008

7 days to go!!!

So I'm 38 weeks today, with 7 days remaining until my c-section. Hard to believe, huh?

And now I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to be giving birth to a small elephant. I didn't recall being this stretched and uncomfortable with Tyler, but I thought maybe I had blocked it from my memory. However today I realized I was wearing a shirt that I KNEW I had taken a picture of on my due date with Tyler. So I decided to do a comparison.

Me exactly 40 weeks pregnant with Tyler. He was 8lbs 3oz.

Me exactly 38 weeks pregnant with Jason. Ummm, crazy difference. Whatcha think, 10lber?

9 comments:

Working Mama said...

Oh that's too funny..I only saw the first picture and I thought "oh she looks so small!" and then I read the rest and saw the 2nd pic! LOL! You still look awesome in my opinion but yes, there is a bit of a difference! Just say thank God it's a c-section and that he won't be passing through the birth canal with his trunk & tail and all (that was a small elephant joke! LOL)
I can't wait to meet him!!!

Holly said...

I think you look a lot thinner everywhere else, so it just makes you belly look bigger?


Enjoy your last week of only one childness!

Karlise said...

What a cute belly!!

Melodie said...

Wow! Huge difference! And Tyler was a Huge baby, too. They should just go ahead and take Jason now before you burst! LOL!

Working Mama said...

Oh & by the way, did you wear the exact same outfit in both pics or is that my imagination?? LOL!

Heather said...

Same shirt. Different shorts.

Scarlett said...

I don't know, Heather... maybe you just had super strong stomach muscles with Tyler that held him in there tighter... Your 40 week belly with him looked so small! I think you look really great now, though. I was always envious of pregnant women who looked like you. I just get fat all over - especially in my face - ick! I can't believe you only have a week to go!

Andrea said...

All I can think is how FABULOUS you look!

I looked a lot bigger I thought with Liam the second time around - it's funny - I think Jackson just killed my stomach muscles, so with Liam they just screamed "I surrender!"

Hill said...

Okay, did you wear the same shirt in both pictures on PURPOSE, or was that just a really funny coincidence? He-he-he :)