Monday, September 15, 2008

I've gotta say it...

BIG BABY!

Al went to urgent care right from work (they couldn't get him in for a regular appointment on base until "possibly" tomorrow). Yep, otitis externa, or in other words "swimmer's ear".

Yes, I KNOW it can be painful. Yes, I KNOW i should have some more sympathy, but if I hear one more moan I might be tempted to injure his other ear. I'll blame my lack of patience on the child who is actually wedged under my ribs and on top of my cervix at the same time. So I will vent here instead. LOL.

Is it me, or are men big babies about some stuff? Don't get me wrong, he could be bleeding severely and probably choose not to go get stitches, but when it comes to the minor stuff it's enough to send them to bed for weeks.

On the other hand, my mom is putting on her happy face and complaining as little as possible!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Men ARE big babies for the most part. And we moms are used to sucking it up and putting on our happy faces.

How's your mom doing? Is the pain getting better? Is she out of the hospital yet?