Sunday, September 21, 2008

family outing!

On Friday night Al's work was hosting a family gathering at the local bowling alley. We all went and had a blast. Tyler really enjoys bowling, as does Al. Normally I can enjoy it too, but I was NOT about to bowl. LOL.

Between the food, the bowling, and the music, Tyler was in his glory. We were there for about 3.5 hours and the time just flew by. Home by 8:00pm and Tyler was asleep almost immediately. Gotta love that!

As you can see, they had a ramp for the kids to bowl with. Tyler normally just "bowls" (that term is used loosely) with bumpers, but he thought this was loads of fun!
Oh, and on Saturday morning there was an open house at a local indoor play area (it just recently opened and I guess they were trying to promote it). Tyler had a ton of fun, although I can't say we'd necessarily be back being that I think he was just a tad too old for the place being the prices they charged. But a fun time was had by all and we got some free pizza, drinks, and water ice. Did I mention that the bowling night was free too? I love free!

No comments: