Thursday, June 12, 2008

Viability!!!

Okay, I'm a goof, but this is a big milestone for me. What exactly is "viability"? Well, according to many resources, 24 weeks into your pregnancy marks the point where the baby could survive out of the womb.

So, today I'm 24 weeks. I'm happy to report that I haven't thrown up in 2 weeks and 1 day (but who is counting, right? LOL). I put on a bit of weight while I was at my parents and am now only down 5 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. And I'm feeling MUCH better!!

I had my OB appointment today and everything is looking good with the baby. We're looking at a c-section date of possibly September 25th or 26th, so it looks like just over another 3 months to go!

I had my lovely 1 hour glucose screening test today as well, so wish me luck that I don't have to go back in the next week for the 3-hour!

And for your viewing pleasure, belly shots:

6 comments:

Jen said...

Heather--You look beautiful! I am so happy for you!

Working Mama said...

You look great! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the belly!!!! yeah!

Holly said...

Congrats! You look great!!!

Debbie said...

Pregnancy definitely agrees with you!!!

Karlise said...

You are too cute Heather! And Tyler is going to make a great big brother!

Melodie said...

Wow! Look at that baby belly! I can't believe how big your belly is and you're still down five pounds. You're going to be super-skinny after you have that baby!