Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A day at the springs






So yesterday my mom and I decided to take our chances with the weather and head to Lithia Springs for the first time. We, again, were supposed to go to Disney, but the forcast was horrible. Well, we lucked out, because we had a beautiful day at Lithia Springs. Tyler had a ball watching the minnows and fish, searching for shells, playing in the water and digging in the sand. I especially enjoyed the scenery, especially the trees, which meant shade! We can't wait to go back!

Oh, and as luck would have it, my mom managed to make a friend (she seems to do that everywhere we go). Her "friend" was interesting, to say the least. A very nice gentleman, full of knowledge on subjects that bore me, but who am I to judge? I got the pure joy of observing the irony of my mom being taught how to catch and cook a mullet fish from a man WITH a mullet. Priceless.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the spring. I really enjoy going there.

Looks like the water was higher then when I went last.