Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Binki Fairy!

So, thankfully, last night Tyler's friend's older sister came home so I was able to send her back to her house around 7:45, in enough time to get Tyler to bed at a decent hour. And boy did he need it! He was a total crank.

He whined a bit and I had to rub his back, but I was fully expecting a war, and he just drifted off to sleep I think within minutes of me leaving (so I presume). So that sleep deprivation really paid off for us! I went in around midnight and found this:
I could hear him tossing and turning a lot during the night, and he did wake up REALLY early this morning saying that he couldn't sleep because he had "nofing to suck on", but that i can tolerate! Wahoo! So he ran out to the living room and found this stuff from the Binki Fairy. He was sooooooooooo excited.
The Binki Fairy also left a note that mommy would be bringing him to Build-a-Bear to make his own friend. From what I can presume, the Binki Fairy had no opportunity to go out shopping last night once Tyler was in bed, so she had to work with what she had! No worries though, Tyler is just over the moon with excitement!

So, wish me continued luck. I know tonight will likely be worse, but for now I'm happy for a successful first night!

No comments: